X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Tudo and Co - Sheung Wan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sarah — United States
  • Tudo and Co No. 5, 17/F Bonham Trade Centre, 50 Bonham Strand Sheung Wan , Hong Kong

Tudo and Co Never received items purchased Sheung Wan

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased items in August and received shipping confirmation a week later. I never received the items, continued to periodically check the tracking number, saw confusing updates to the status but decided to try and be patient.

Today I checked the tracking number they gave me and saw that now the shipment has been canceled. I have received no refund or information from Tudo and Co about my items. I have requested information and am waiting to hear back.

Don't buy from this place unless you want to wait months for your items only to find out they STILL have not shipped from China.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2020 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/tudo/sheung-wan-received-items-1500740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair