Complaint Review: 1 Shot Express - Miramar Florida

14359 Miramar Parkway, Ste. 233
    Miramar, Florida
    United States of America

1 Shot Express Dishonest Broker Miramar, Florida

1 Shot Express promised to ship vehicle, indicating a truck was in my area.

I contacted them and was told that I needed to secure this truck with a deposit.

I provided my card information and a deposit was immediately taken from my account.

I have tried to speak to them ever since and they ignore my requests for information about my order.

They did not have a truck in the area and have not located a truck for my order, it has been several weeks.

I have contacted them to request a refund of my deposit and to cancel my shipping with them, but they refuse to acknowledge my efforts and have not responded to any of my requests.

Since they will not remove my vehicle from Central Dispatch, I cannot get another reputable broker to get a truck for my transport (double booking).

John, Farmington, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1-shot-express/miramar-florida-33027/1-shot-express-dishonest-broker-miramar-florida-717911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content