Complaint Review: 11flowers DBA Flower Shop - Bob Kneel - Mission Viejo California

• Submitted: Sat, March 19, 2005
    Mission Viejo, California
  • Phone: 800-523-5160
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

11flowers DBA Flower Shop - Bob Kneel ripoff. He attempted to steal and not give refund. HE tried to debit my account 3 times. Mission Viejo California

I ordered flowers for my girlfried on Valentines Day. they never arrived so I canceled my order. Bobby (who I think is the boss there) said I would be credited the next day. When I didn't see my credit I called and Bobby was very nasty so I hung up on him. He then left me a threatning voicemail saying to 'check my bank account' and 'this is your own doing'.

I called my bank and saw that instead of issuing the credit, he actually debited my account a second time! Subsequently, he even had the audacity to attempt a third debit. He is a thief and a liar. I made an apparently irrelevant complaint to the California BBB, which we all know is useless.

Anyhow, this man is a scumbag and a liar. Order flowers from a reputable online florist, not some wannabe small timer like 11flowers.com and Bob Kneel. Good luck and I hope I saved someone some money that is better off wasted elsewhere.

Steven
Rego Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2005 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/11flowers-dba-flower-shop-bob-kneel/mission-viejo-california-92690/11flowers-dba-flower-shop-bob-kneel-ripoff-he-attempted-to-steal-and-not-give-refund-135675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content