Complaint Review: 8 Mile Rd Moving and Self Storage - Livonia MI

• 8 Mile Rd Moving and Self Storage
    31465 W. 8 Mile Road
    Livonia, MI
    United States

8 Mile Rd Moving and Self Storage Beware of this company-They stole my property and what was delivered was either broken or damaged Livonia MI

Anyone moving and looking for a reputable moving company-Please Beware of 8 Mile Rd Moving and Storage

This company charged me a lot of money to move items from Michigan to Georgia and when I received my items 6 weeks later, many of the items were either completely broken, damaged or just plain gone. This company stole my stuff and didn't give a d**n when I called to report the items that were missing or damaged.  I have reported them to the better business bureau and have filed a police report for theft.  Please dod not use this company..you will be highly disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2018 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/8-mile-rd-moving-and-self-storage/livonia-mi-48152/8-mile-rd-moving-and-self-storage-beware-of-this-company-they-stole-my-property-and-what-1445291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content