X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: A Pretty Woman - Lake Worth Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: APO New York
  • A Pretty Woman Stephen Lang, 500 Lake Avenue, Suite 106, Lake Worth, Florida U.S.A.

russian-women-site@yandex.ru, A Pretty Woman Sells bogus addresses of Russian women Ripoff Lake Worth Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Very Suspicious

The company listed sells addresses of beautiful women whose photos they post on the internet, but it is a regular scam site. All of the persons who reply to me after my initial contact send a form letter that tries to get me to send them money. All of the letters are written similarly making me suspect that one person produces all of them.

Also, after I contacted the owners of the site with my dissatisfaction, they continue to send me "orders" that they fabricate which I did not initiate. I assume it is just a ploy to get me to send them more money.

Eric
APO, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2006 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-pretty-woman/lake-worth-florida-33460/russian-women-siteyandexru-a-pretty-woman-sells-bogus-addresses-of-russian-women-ripoff-204673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Very Suspicious

AUTHOR: Russ - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, August 05, 2006
I used to live in LW, Florida. The phone number is not a Lake Worth exchange, and the address looks similar to a "Mailboxes, Etc." type store.

If it smells fishy and seems funny, then the scam alert should sound!