Complaint Review: AAA National USA INC - Norcross GA

• AAA National USA INC
    2945 Woodbine Hill Way7
    Norcross, GA
    United States

AAA National USA INC Dana Mayfield , Janice Mayfield I worked for Dana Mayfield for two months in Baltimore Maryland seven months pregnant , he wrote me a bad check for $3000.00 and a additional $12,000.00 Norcross GA

I worked for Dana Mayfield for two months in Baltimore Maryland seven months pregnant, he wrote me a bad check for $3000.00 and OWES ME additional $12,000.00 He Got paid and did not pay me and my baby.

HE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF.. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE CON MEN YOU WANT GET PAID IF YOU WORK FOR DANA MAYFIELD !!!!!!!THIEF !!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2018 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aaa-national-usa-inc/norcross-ga-30071/aaa-national-usa-inc-dana-mayfield-janice-mayfield-i-worked-for-dana-mayfield-for-two-m-1464326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content