X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Aaron McFadin - Placerville California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: El Dorado California
  • Aaron McFadin Placerville, California U.S.A.

Aaron McFadin ripoff Placerville California

*Consumer Suggestion: Greed is the key

I paid 500.00 for a pair of tower audiofile tower speakers. I was in a rite aid parking lot when they approached me. They showed me a list price of $1499 for one speaker. They had 6 speakers in the back of a cadillac escelad and said they were on a delivery. They said the order called for only 4 speakers
and 2 extra speakers were shiped on mistake. They could give a good deal 2 for $600 dollars.

Patrick
El Dorado, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2004 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aaron-mcfadin/placerville-california-95623/aaron-mcfadin-ripoff-placerville-california-104541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Greed is the key

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, July 07, 2005

I had a friend that used to do this.

I asked him what he did for a living, and he said he sold speakers. He took me along one day, and explained it to me.

I will NEVER do that again, I was so embarrassed to be in the same van with him when he scammed these people.

The key is GREED. People will always be more willing to buy something when they think they are getting a major deal.

These guys start out at a central warehouse. They "owner" buys these speakers for like $50 a piece from a wholesaler. They are legally bought, but illegally sold.

They come up with phony documents, and a phony story to play on peoples greed.

They will approach someone and say. "Hey, I'm on a delivery, and they put two extra speakers in the load. I want to get rid of them, if I take them back, my boss will just take them for himself".

They then show you the phony order for 2 or 4 speakers, and the price for each of them.

These guys will usually get $300-$500 dollars per speaker. The "owner" gets $100 per speaker from the hustlers thereby guaranteeing him some kind of profit.

They make tons of money every day. My friend used to make over $1000 bucks take home every day.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair