Complaint Review: Acai Berry Power 500 ,Fastmelts30.com And Pricelimbo.com - Utah

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Reported By: Gaithersburg Maryland
  • Acai Berry Power 500 ,Fastmelts30.com And Pricelimbo.com
    www.fastmelts.com, www.pricelimbo.com
    , Utah

Fastmelts30.com And Pricelimbo.com Acai Berry Power 500, Trial Sample Ripoff Boca Raton florida

I ordered a free sample of Acai Berry Power 500 on the internet. I never received it, and forgot about it. Then I received a charge for $80+ dollars and called them. They claim to have a USPS Tracking # saying it was delivered. And, also, that you have 14 days from delivery to call and cancel and not be charged. I NEVER received it! This company is a ripoff, and I see many other complaints about it. If someone is interested in a class action suit, I would be interrested.

Nancy
Gaithersburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-power-500-fastmelts30com-and-pricelimbocom/utah/fastmelts30com-and-pricelimbocom-acai-berry-power-500-trial-sample-ripoff-boca-raton-fl-403981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content