Complaint Review: Acai Maxx/Acai Berry Max - Arlington Texas

• Reported By: Houston Texas
  • Acai Maxx/Acai Berry Max
    916 113th Street Suite B
    Arlington, Texas

Acai MaxxAcai Maxx/Acai Berry Max/FX Supplements Charge my account after 20 days of free trial for $85.90 Arlington Texas

I order the Acai Berry on the 28 of december for a free trial for $5 for shipping and handling and I just got a automatic charge for $85.90. Which I didn't authorized.I cannot get hold of them. I wish I would have search better before getting in this hazzle of changing bank accounts etc...

Claudia
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2009 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-maxxacai-berry-max/arlington-texas-76011/acai-maxxacai-maxxacai-berry-maxfx-supplements-charge-my-account-after-20-days-of-free-t-415604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content