Complaint Review: ACS - Nationwide

• ACS

Nationwide
    USA

ACS, Ace Cash Express Nationwide

I am continually receiving emails that state if I do not pay $299.00 I am going to be arrested on July 11, 2016. I will not be able to apply for credit cards or loans as my accts will be frozen. I was told only way to pay is to get an I-Tunes gift voucher for the amt and then contact with 16 digit number on back of I-Tunes gift voucher. Have not done anything as I find it hard to believe they expect payment with an I-Tune gift voucher.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2016 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acs/nationwide/acs-ace-cash-express-nationwide-1314820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content