Complaint Review: Adept Reimbursement Services - Nicole Woods

• Reported By: Arthur — Port St Lucie Florida United States
  • Adept Reimbursement Services - Nicole Woods

Alta, California
    United States

Adept Reimbursement Services - Nicole Woods The funds I paid to Adept Reimbursement were not forwarded to the AAPC as required. Alta California

I am a new student working to make a career in Medical Coding and Billing. I signed up  with Adept Reinbursement Services in March of 2017.  Below is a list of the payments and dates that were sent to Adept Reimbursement Services.  non of these funds were forwarded to the AAPC as required (minus Adepts Fees)

On October 2,  2017 my account with the AAPC was cancled because AAPC did not recieve these funds.  If it wasn't for the profesionalism and the generosity of AAPC I would be out this $3,818.64 ( minus Adepts fees).  The AAPC has allowed me to start over in a new class for 2018.

March 27,2017 - 1,500.00

April 20,  2017 - 1,495.00

June 30, 2017 - 823.64

Total - $3,818.64

I am making this report regarding Nicole Woods and Adept Reimbursement Services to prevent others from this expierence. Please check with AAPC before joining Adept Reinbursement Services or any other "partner" school. If anything has changed and Nicole Woods of Adept Reimbursrement Services is back with the AAPC .  Please let me know and I will update this complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2017 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content