Complaint Review: ADR group - Corona California

414 w grand blvd #424
    Corona, California
    United States

ADR group Scam!! Corona California

This company is a scam, fake and trying to rip off people by intending to file a lawsuit. They contact me to let me know I was going to be served with court documents, I said I will be waiting for them no problem knowing that they were full of crap I started to research the company found out what their address was looked it up to find out that the address belongs to a post office that's a federal building I hope they get caught soon before they rip off anybody.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2018 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/adr-group/corona-california-92878/adr-group-scam-corona-california-1433510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content