Complaint Review: Advanceable Technologies LLC - Internet

• Reported By: StaceyP — Denver Colorado USA
  • Advanceable Technologies LLC

Internet
    USA

Advanceable Technologies LLC ,possibly aka ADTECH, CBC oil and joint balm Scottsdale AZ Arizona

*Author of original report: They tried to order $1700+ on my credit card!

Like many others on here, it appears I have been scammed by this company. Luckily, I read the reviews early enough to call my credit card and put a block on it, so no more charges can come through. I have already been billed 3 times for SH costs for 2 items that are supposedly free...I've seen that others were hit quickly with the $79.99 monthly charge, which is why I put the block on my credit card. At least they won't get that out of me!

I, like others, was responding to a Facebook ad for free sample of CBC oil and CBC joint balm.

BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2017 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanceable-technologies-llc/internet/advanceable-technologies-llc-possibly-aka-adtech-cbc-oil-and-joint-balm-scottsdale-az-a-1402605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They tried to order $1700+ on my credit card!

AUTHOR: - ()

Thank goodness I put that block on my credit card! Today I received an email saying that Best Buy had received my order and another email saying there was a problem with the payment - the blocked credit card. These criminals attempted to charge over $1700 at Best Buy (my credit card is a BB credit card and somehow they must have figured that out, or maybe it is coincidence?) including a MacBook Pro, some computer games and accessories.

Someone please stop these folks! I will be reporting them to FaceBook today...but this is internet fraud and a criminal offense.

On a side note, I emailed them last night and told them I had caught their scam in time, to cancel any account they think I might have and to NEVER charge anything to my card again as I have shut it down. They replied that they have cancelled my account...yet they still tried to buy a computer and scam me out of $1700+ today!