Complaint Review: Alan Hayon - Merrick New York

• Reported By: Connor — Lévis Quebec Canada
  • Alan Hayon

Merrick, New York
    United States

Hayon and myself met up online and he made false promises to me. He said we would work toghter to fix my low credit which has been a problem for me for over a few years now. We made plans on him and I getting toghter to fix my credit and he never showed up. He also never contacted me since. I have had my issues resolved since but I was still scammed by him. Watch out as he is charming and narcissistic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2018 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alan-hayon/merrick-new-york/alan-hayon-he-stole-from-me-merrick-new-york-1447155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Alan Hayon is nutcase?

AUTHOR: Connor - (United States)

Did you really work for him two years? That is untruthful. I know about your casting couch. That's not how you make money. I'll have you know that he offered me hundreds upon thousands to keep my mouth shut about it. His whole bloody business is practically falsehood. Sorry to break it to you. You people make me sick and 'm warning everyone about the mentality of this man. My life is more successful without him. He just uses everyone around him.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Alan is good business man with high skills and honest manner

AUTHOR: Ken - (United States)

I had a chance to work with Alan 2 years ago.

And he is very knowledeable in his business but also technical areas.

He always provided detailed requirements and paid deep consideration for employees.

I like his business style and honst manner.