Complaint Review: Alan Hayon - Merrick New York

• Alan Hayon

Merrick, New York
    United States

Alan Hayon He stole from me Merrick New York

Hayon and myself met up online and he made false promises to me. He said we would work toghter to fix my low credit which has been a problem for me for over a few years now. We made plans on him and I getting toghter to fix my credit and he never showed up. He also never contacted me since. I have had my issues resolved since but I was still scammed by him. Watch out as he is charming and narcissistic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2018 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alan-hayon/merrick-new-york/alan-hayon-he-stole-from-me-merrick-new-york-1447155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content