Complaint Review: - Allentown Pennsylvania

• Reported By: Gerald — Oshkosh Wisconsin United States

• 821 West Tioga Street
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    United States

American Kar LLC ordered speedometer cluster, received it did not work, sent it back, did not send me a refund. Allentown Pennsylvania

I ORDERED A SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER FROM " Amercan Kar LLC " over the phone after seeing their add on the internet. They sead they had one in stock. so i ordered it gave them my credit card number and they said it would be coming in the mail in about 7 bussiness days. they sent me a email saying the part they were going to send out was faulty so they sent me another one instead. i received one from " Schmidts American". it was faulty also. I called "American Kar LLC " They sead to send it back so i did. this has been over three weeks ago. i have tried calling "American Kar LLC" and don,t get a answer. just a recording.I think their just avoiding me. " Ripping Me Off".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2018 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allentown-pennsylvania/american-kar-llc-ordered-speedometer-cluster-received-it-did-not-work-sent-it-back-did-1438583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content