Complaint Review: Alynon Technologies / 1st Credit Of America - Chicago Illinois

• Submitted: Sat, November 05, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, November 05, 2005
  • Reported By: Rio Rancho New Mexico
  • Alynon Technologies / 1st Credit Of America
    300 N. Elizabeth
    Chicago, Illinois

Alyon Technologies 1st Credit Of America is submitting multiple unauthorized withdrawls from my bank account every month Chicago Illinois

I too received a bill from Alynon for use of undisclosed internet websites, in the amount of 380.00. We have asked for information regarding this bill and received none. About a year ago my wife was tired of the harrasssing phone calls and payed the amount they were billing us for. Since then we have had to change our bank accounts to keep them from posting unauthorized charges to my account. They have charged me up to 600 in a one day! My bank was always able to get the cash back, but I wonder how many times i had missed them doing this to us in the past. These guys are no business men just plain old thieves. I will not acknowledge anything from them again. I have never been able to speak to someone from alynon to dispute the charges and/or for them to provide times, dates, web sites or anything that may be used to verify their info. Also when they were calling to harass us, I would ask to speak with a manager or supervisor and they immediately would hang up. They also stated to me that I had no legal way out of this bill, only way out was to pay-up.
Thank you.

Jose
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2005 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alynon-technologies-1st-credit-of-america/chicago-illinois-60607/alyon-technologies-1st-credit-of-america-is-submitting-multiple-unauthorized-withdrawls-f-163468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content