Complaint Review: American car center the king of credit - Huntsville Al

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Huntsville Al United States
  • American car center the king of credit

Huntsville , Al
    United States

American car center the king of credit Will not refund my down payment. Huntsville Al

The company in Huntsville couldn’t find a bank to finance my car after I drove off with it and paid a 1,250$ down payment. I was told to return the car but as soon as I asked for my money they said just bring the car in and we’ll talk about the down payment!

The contract says that if they can’t find a finance that they Have to refund me All monies! I’ve contacted the DMV, BBB and my lawyer to write a complaint. Do Not buy from these people, they will most definitely be hearing more from me and my people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2018 03:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-car-center-the-king-of-credit/huntsville-al/american-car-center-the-king-of-credit-will-not-refund-my-down-payment-huntsville-al-1468929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content