Complaint Review: American Cash Award Co.

• Submitted: Tue, February 13, 2018
  • Updated: Tue, February 13, 2018
  • Reported By: Jimmy — Mabank Texas United States
  • American Cash Award Co.
    303 Carson St.
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

American Cash Award Co. A Tony McGrath called and said I won 375 Thousand US Dollars and a new automobile. Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

A Tony McGrath called and said I won 375 Thousand US Dollars and a new automobile and all I had to do to clam it was go to Wal-Mart and send a money gram are a western union for 399.00 US dollars.

They would deliver it to any address I choose to. Mr McGrath even gave me a prize controll number and said I can track it through UPS so I got on UPS. com to track it and was a no good number. The number he was using is EKB197802TX.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-cash-award-co/las-vegas-nevada-89105/american-cash-award-co-a-tony-mcgrath-called-and-said-i-won-375-thousand-us-dollars-and-1428984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sorry

AUTHOR: Joseph - (United States)

I'm sorry to say but you just got scammed. These scams are all over the place and it happens often.

Just remember if it sounds to good to be true than it is.