Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Or Penbrook Productions - Irvine California

• Reported By: YORK Pennsylvania
  • Angela Penbrook Or Penbrook Productions
    19800 MacArthur Blvd. Ste. 300
    Irvine, California

Angela Penbrook Or Penbrook Productions The only person who is making money from home is the artist behind this scam. Irvine California

I have received emails from Penbrook Productions before and decided to bite at the chance to work from home. The ad promised a 24/7 staff that would be available anytime for problems, Nope! The ad promised a list of names so that I could start processing refunds immediately, Noooooo! And the steps that are required to get started in this business are bogus. Anything that sounds too good to be true, is. I'm still attemping to ge my money back. The only thing I can do is file a complaint with my credit card company and sit tight. What a terrible thing to do to so many people. Don't get caught up in this scam!!!

Kerry
YORK, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/angela-penbrook-or-penbrook-productions/irvine-california-unknown/angela-penbrook-or-penbrook-productions-the-only-person-who-is-making-money-from-home-is-t-311121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content