Complaint Review: Angling USA - Austin Texas

2021 Guadalupe St. Suite 260
    Austin, Texas
    United States

Angling USA Took my money and never sent the product Austin Texas

I ordered their swim bait in early April. I have sent them multiple emails and left multiple messages on their phone to no avail. The emails I receive back is that they are checking on it. One said it was shipped but they will not send me a tracking number. One email stated they had a fire in theior wearhouse. Still nothing though.

I have reported them to my credit card company and they are investigating them also. This company is a rip off and looking at all the reports this guy should be in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2018 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/angling-usa/austin-texas-78705/angling-usa-took-my-money-and-never-sent-the-product-austin-texas-1445722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content