Complaint Review: Ashley Furniture Rohnert Park - Rohnert Park California

• Ashley Furniture Rohnert Park
    6001 Redwood Dr
    Rohnert Park, California
    United States of America

Ashley Furniture Rohnert Park Over charging for delivery Rohnert Park, California

Be advised that Ashley Furniture does not stock any items in their stores and you will always have to pay for delivery.

I wanted to buy end table and a coffee table.  Told them I would take it with me.  They said they had to order them and that the delivery charge would be $150.00.  I asked to pick it up at the store and they said I would still have to pay delivery.  Ultimately I got them to "let" me pick it up at the store for only $20.00!

Then the furniture never came.  I waited for over a month.  When I would call they would say that there was not room on the truck and maybe on the next delivery?

I eventually gave up and asked that they cancel the order and give me a full refund, since you have to pay in advance.   They said I could get a refund but would have t pay a restocking fee, even though the item was never shipped?

After more phone calls to the corporate office and another trip to te store in Rohnert Park I received a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashley-furniture-rohnert-park/rohnert-park-california-94928/ashley-furniture-rohnert-park-over-charging-for-delivery-rohnert-park-california-996674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content