Complaint Review: Aurabuy.com - Kowloon Kowloon City

• Aurabuy.com
    RM E 10/F FULL WIN COMM CTR 573 NATHAN RD KLN HONG
    Kowloon, Kowloon City
    Hong Kong

Aurabuy.com DD4.com Delivered a High End Cell Phone that was DOA - Went silence following my claim Kowloon Kowloon City

The biggest SCAM I have ever experiences over the Web.
AuraBuy made me buy a cellphone that was dead on arrival.
They asked me to return the phone and pay for mailing charges.
Took forever to get an answer (purposefully) so that my credit card issuer could not intervene due to past 90 days delay.
After loosing a hefty $250 I was left with no more answer from them whatsoever.
Keep note that AuraBuy and DD4.com are one and the same chinese company, for, I still receive promotional emails from Aurabuy with redirecting links to DD4.com.
Simply put, A bunch of Internet Crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2018 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aurabuycom/kowloon-kowloon-city-999077/aurabuycom-dd4com-delivered-a-high-end-cell-phone-that-was-doa-went-silence-followin-1429788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content