Complaint Review: AutoSense Consignment & Sales - Mentone California

1500 Crafton Ave.
    Mentone, California
    USA

AutoSense Consignment & Sales AutoSense Scam Mentone California

I found a boat I wanted to purchase on Craigslist.  I received an email a month later from the seller.  They said they were selling their boat through AutoSense Consignment & Sales.  I proceeded to wire AutoSense the funds for the boat.  I called and emailed them daily and have not received a return phone call or email.  Also when I attempt to go to the links provided to view the progress of the sale they no longer work.  Do not buy any vehicles from them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2015 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/autosense-consignment-sales/mentone-california-92359/autosense-consignment-sales-autosense-scam-mentone-california-1228633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content