Report: #1420021

• backpage.com

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    United States

backpage . com They stole my money. Fort Lauderdale Florida

I paid for post my add in classifieds  massage services $55  and they didn't give me my credits for post me add, i send many email and nobady answered. this happen to my friend too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2017 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/backpagecom/fort-lauderdale-florida/backpage-com-they-stole-my-money-fort-lauderdale-florida-1420021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content