Complaint Review: Best Buy - Richfield, MN

7601 Penn Ave S,
    Richfield,, MN
    United States

Best Buy scheduled and canceled hours before Richfield Minnesota

Just moving in to a new house and needed a combo of Washer and Dryer. Went to some stores and after checking Best buy would be a solid option went online and bought it. Credit Card was charged, everything went fine until... Well, until on the same day of the delivery they called me. Apparently the system messed up and they didn't have any team available for today only in 4 days. The problem is I'll be travelling and don't know when I'll be back. Was told it could be moved ahead or cancelled but not delivered. For me this was a contract. If I shake hands with someone that's my word, a deal. Best buy literally didn't deliver. Going to shop somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2017 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-buy/richfield-mn-55423/best-buy-scheduled-and-canceled-hours-before-richfield-minnesota-1413543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content