Report: #190236

• Reported By: Orlando Florida
  • Black Jazz Records
    blackjazz@mindspring.com
    Oakland, California

Black Jazz Records I ordered a cd from them and a cap to wear on your head. I ordered these items on the 19th of april. To this date I have not received the items. I have called them several times to inquire about the items and I have sent them two emails and they will not respond. It is now where I am having paypal to investigate this matter since they are the ones that handles the account for them. Ripoff Oakland California

*Consumer Suggestion: paypal and ebay

*Consumer Comment: sorry to say you will have no luck with Paypal in getting your money back

I ordered a cd and a cap for the head from them on 4/19/2006. I have called to get the status on my order several times and have left my name confirmation number and phone number for them to call me. I haven't gotten a response yet. I have also sent them 2 emails requesting status and the company will not respond to emails either. I don't believe this is a respectable company that should be selling merchandise over the web when they will not respond to customers that are supporting them.

Connie
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2006 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/black-jazz-records/oakland-california-94612-7304/black-jazz-records-i-ordered-a-cd-from-them-and-a-cap-to-wear-on-your-head-i-ordered-thes-190236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

paypal and ebay

AUTHOR: Carol-ann - (U.S.A.)

pay pal is owned by ebay. neither company is willing to address a consumers complaint or deal with any problems legally. i suggest that anyone who has had problems with these companies and have lost money as i have, file a complaint with the us attorney general and with your states attorney general. maybe if they get enough complaints they will put a stop to these criminal companies.

sorry to say you will have no luck with Paypal in getting your money back

AUTHOR: April - (U.S.A.)

The same thing happened to me with another company on the internet, sorry to say you will have no luck with Paypal in getting your money back, I didn't. And my account is now closed.