X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BookBaby Publishing - Pennsauken, Portland New Jersey, Oregon

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mary — O Fallon United States
  • BookBaby Publishing 7905 N Crescent Blvd, 13909 NE Airport Way(97230) Pennsauken, Portland, New Jersey, Oregon United States

BookBaby Publishing BookBaby is a brand of the AVL Digital Group. Refusal of sales information on Ebook Pennsauken, Portland New Jersey, Oregon

The name of my book is SUP by maw.n. I signed with BookBaby during 2013 for them to sell my Ebook.  My book is on on Amazon under BookBaby as publisher. It is also being sold by other book stores.

I have asked Amazon to give me the number of sales for my Ebook, but they refused to give out the information since BookBaby is the publisher. My complaint is not about BookBaby's advertising my book. They did this nationally and internationally.

However, this publisher adamantly refuses to tell me the number of sales my book has made since 2013. No matter how many times I request the information, they do not seem to have it. I have no idea how to find this information. Could you please help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2018 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bookbaby-publishing/pennsauken-portland-new-jersey-oregon-08110/bookbaby-publishing-bookbaby-is-a-brand-of-the-avl-digital-group-refusal-of-sales-inform-1451994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content