Complaint Review: Brendon Kennedy/ ups420.com - Rancho Cucamonga California

8560 Vineyard Ave #409
    Rancho Cucamonga, California
    United States

Brendon Kennedy/ ups420.com Ripped me OFF!!!! Rancho Cucamonga California

I bought ordered and paid for 180.00 usd for cartiriges for my disabilities on the 1st of Dec 2017. I have called many times and emailed with no response which shed light on the cpompany as its a scammer and hoax website with fake reviews to scam people to buy there products. This company is this up and running and stealing from people! Including me! Please try to stop this from happening. Messed up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2018 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brendon-kennedy-ups420com/rancho-cucamonga-california-91730/brendon-kennedy-ups420com-ripped-me-off-rancho-cucamonga-california-1425266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content