Complaint Review: Bright shopping for you - Texas

• Bright shopping for you

, Texas
    United States

Bright shopping for you Web survey for Amazon with a free gift Texas

If I completed a survey for Amazon I would receive a gift. I choose a watch that didn’t look like the one displayed and was a cheap watch. Then on 1/3/18 we were charged $99.89 on our charge account. I did not give me credit card number on the survey, not sure how they got it. We tried the phone number listed on the charge, 844-417-2366 and it gave two beeps and disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2018 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bright-shopping-for-you/texas/bright-shopping-for-you-web-survey-for-amazon-with-a-free-gift-texas-1421464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content