Complaint Review: Capital Choice Consumer Credit - Miami Florida

Miami, Florida

Capital choice Consumer Credit Rip-Off

*0:

Capital Choice Consumer Credit

People don't be a victim. Read all of the fine print when you receive pre-approved creidt card notifications. I did not realize this was a merchandise card until after I found this web-site. I decided to read the back of my "approval certifiacate" and found in the middle of all this point awards information the statement "The Platinum Card issued by Capital Choice Consumer Credit is not a bankcard". Beware!
The information on the back begins by informing you on the points you may earn by using your card. Most people will stop reading after a certain point. I know I did and it cost me $40 bucks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-choice-consumer-credit/miami-florida-33122/capital-choice-consumer-credit-rip-off-7883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author