Complaint Review: Cash net,usa.com - Michigan

• Reported By: WattsTimothy — Walker Louisiana United States
  • Cash net,usa.com

, Michigan
    United States

Cash net,usa.com Cash net .com Talked me into sending $750.00 to them with promise of 10,000 loan. Etc.,and refuse to return money as promised. Also did not fund loan. Michigan

They sent me emails luring me in to opening mail,then upon hopes of a loan they got me to send a total of 750.00 to them that they promised to send back with loan. Also it was through a number of GOogle play cards to purchase loan ins. And 550.00 to show I was liquidity,,,, to ft. I know stupid but I was and am in need of loan.

Now they are asking for 525,00 more to pay the taxes ,on loan because it is they say a commercial loan. I refused and they said my 550.00 money that was to be returned was to be with loan,, OF WHICh is not being funded. So they are keeping my 550.00. Cause I am not sending 525,00 more for taxes on loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-netusacom/michigan/cash-netusacom-cash-net-com-talked-me-into-sending-75000-to-them-with-promise-of-100-1434116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content