Complaint Review: Cash now offer . com - Chicago Illinois

• Reported By: connie smith — Richmond Virginia United States
  • Cash now offer . com

Chicago, Illinois
    United States

Cash now offer . com Took my supples prossed them and never paid me my 98.00 dollars Chicago Illinois

Onthanksgiving nov.23 they said they recieved my two boxes of diabetic test strips they were processed but they never sent my money to pay pal. i text them every week and ashley just keeps appoligizing. they supposedly got frauded back in october when i called for a mailing kit in november. why they didnt stop me then. they were just scamming people for thier products then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2018 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-now-offer-com/chicago-illinois/cash-now-offer-com-took-my-supples-prossed-them-and-never-paid-me-my-9800-dollars-chica-1428245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content