Complaint Review: Charity vending - Carlsbad Ca

• Charity vending
    800 grandave suite c-12-a
    Carlsbad, Ca
    United States

I ordered 3o boxes and 25 paid for locations for my boxes and I received the boxes but when I tried to place them the locations not only said no bit never heard of them no one even called them so after wasting my time gas and money on the business I called them they blame me and sent me 6 more locations and I went to them same thing I called back they said it was my fault and I should try to get locations in my area myself that what I paid you guys for i said then they stopped talking to me I'm now going to the attorneys general office and Bob people please spend your money else where my number is (((REDACTED))) if anyone has questions call me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2018 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charity-vending/carlsbad-ca-92008/charity-vending-ripped-me-off-for-over-700-dollors-carlsbad-ca-1454205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tried working with Joe Carroll. He would rather complain than do the work required to be successful

AUTHOR: James - (United States)

We tried many times to work with Joe Carroll. Initially, he let us know that out of 25 locations, six of them did not work out. We quickly replaced those six locations. Suddenly, rather than work with us, he went on a rant. Apparently rather than continue to work with us, Joe Carroll would rather blame everything but himself. No self accountability here.

We offered to continue work out a fair resolution, get him additional training, locations... whatever it takes. He declined, preferring to complain and slander.

To assist route driners, an optional part of our service includes calling on businesses to get permission for vending unit placement. The route driver (Joe Carroll) gets the job of vending unit delivered. If the location does not like the individual who is doing the delivery, there is nothing we can do except replace that location.

Running a vending route takes a bit of work. It is a teamwork process that we take pride in. We've had quite a bit of success over the years getting over 400 individuals started with their vending routes. We always strive for success for all of our customers, it is a fairly easy business.

Every now and then, you will find an individual that loves to complain rather than put his time and effort in. Joe Carroll is not a trustworthy person to do business with.