Complaint Review: City of Norwood - Norwood Ohio

• City of Norwood
    4645 Montgomery road
    Norwood, Ohio
    USA

City of Norwood , OH 45212 Thomas Williams , Joe Geer , Garald Stoker, Jim Shelby . Thomas Williams's administrations is corrupted incorporation ripping off landlords of rental income Norwood Ohio

I called to water  department of  Norwood  City , OH , with questions  about  my  bill , and  Deborah Simpson refuse to provide  an assistence  and  told  me "come  see  us I  take you  to  legal department ".  So  I  called to Joe Geer - he  called  himself  Safty  Director, and  Thomas Williams - he think he is Mayor and  I left tham  masage about  my  experience with water  department clerk and  ask  for  answer  to my letter  he  received  on 07.21.2014 about Building  Department fail  to  folow the Property Maintenance Code  304.7.  and it  is  exsisting  condition. Complain was  filed  in 2011  and  05.05.2014 with Building department .  I did not  hear back from  tham , as  always.

But when I tryed  to  contact  tenants  who  live in the  house , they  don't answer the  phone and  don't returned the  calls .  So  stop  by  the  house  to  collect the  rent  and  Samarra LaVere  start  screming " Get  F....  out  of  my  house , or  I  call to  the  City  and City  throw out ", they told  me  trhey paying  rent  to  the  City of Norwood and City  grand  tham  my  house . The building inspector  Jim Shelby collect  the  rent  money and  told them he  will  charge  Landlord  for  satilling  water,  lock  up   her  in jail  and  City  grand  them   the  house .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2015 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/city-of-norwood/norwood-ohio-45212/city-of-norwood-oh-45212-thomas-williams-joe-geer-garald-stoker-jim-shelby-1210823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content