Complaint Review: Cjclubs.com -

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2018
  • Reported By: Jerry — Ennis Texas United States
  • Cjclubs.com

United States

Cjclubs.com Cxclubs.com Facebook "Suggested” Advertiser took my money for tools & never delivered product Internet

Around May 30th a Facebook "Suggested” advertisement for Cxclubs.com offered a variety of cordless tools at very low prices. I picked a Ryobi 7 1/4” circular saw with 2 lithium Ion battery’s and a charger for $69.99. I ordered it using my credit card and they supplied me with tracking information. Under the "About” tab they described themselves as the company formed as Home Depot and gave a history of their formation. After several weeks of following their tracking info, it appeared the item was in my town and would be delivered the next day. Needless to say, it never came. About that time, their website disappeared from the web. I did a Facebook search for the company and found other Facebook users that had been scammed. One of them reported that the company had a new website called Cxclubs.com. I was able to open that website and went to the tracking tab and found my order and all the tracking info. There it said my package had been delivered on July 4th, 2018. I never received the package!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cjclubscom/-/cjclubscom-cxclubscom-facebook-suggested-advertiser-took-my-money-for-tools-amp-ne-1451431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content