Complaint Review: CLASSIC ALTERATIONS & DRESSMAKING, INC

• CLASSIC ALTERATIONS & DRESSMAKING, INC
    1507-A 2nd Street
    SARASOTA, Florida
    USA

CLASSIC ALTERATIONS & DRESSMAKING, INC RIP OFF!!! OVERCHARGED!!! SARASOTA Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This information about Classic Alterations is false

RIP OFFS!!! DO NOT USE!!!!  I am new to the area and needed some alterations done on some shirts for a funeral last minute and was not able to shop around but being it was local I used them.  I was charged over $590 for 3 shirts when it should of been around $200-$250.  The owner, Luda, did not care and still overcharged me and i had to go back a 2nd time because it was not done right the first time!!!  DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!   HORRIBLE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2016 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classic-alterations-dressmaking-inc/sarasota-florida-34236/classic-alterations-dressmaking-inc-rip-off-overcharged-sarasota-florida-1293772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This information about Classic Alterations is false

AUTHOR: Luda Ivanenko - (United States)

Dear ripoffreport,

I would never charge this price for alterations on shirts. The absolute highest price I have charged for a shirt in the past has been 65$. I do not remember having this person in my shop and I consider this to be hateful and inapproporiate content targeted to hurt my business. I would be more than happy to take this information to heart if i knew it was true, but not when it could'nt be further from the truth than this. I would be grateful if you can remove the report, since it is negatively affecting my business.

Thank you for your understanding about this concern.

Best regards,