Complaint Review: CLICKANDORDER4US - LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

• Reported By: Bob — Bayshore ny United States
  • CLICKANDORDER4US

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
    United States

CLICKANDORDER4US DECEPTIVE PAYMENT PRACTICE, NON DISCLOSURE LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

NEEDED PAINRELIEVER FOR BACKPAIN ONLY SO I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT.  ORDERED 90 OXYCODONE 30MG FOR $200, PAYMENT BY ITUNES GIFTCARD.  SHOULD HAVE BEEN RED FLAG RIGHT THERE.  ORDER UPGRADED TO 240 BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAD THAT QUANTITY PACKAGED FOR AN ADDITIONAL $200 IN GIFTCARDS.  OK SO FAR, BUT INTO $400 CASH NOW.  NEXT DAY THEY DEMANDED ANOTHER $100 FOR THE Rx FROM THEIR Dr.  THAT BEING PAID, NEXT DAY THEY DEMANDED ANOTHER $100 FOR DISCREET PACKAGING.  THAT BEING PAID, I DEMANDED TO KNOW IF THAT WAS THE FINAL PAYMENT AND WAS ASSURED IT WAS.  NEXT DAY, THEY DEMANDED ANOTHER $100 FOR LATE PAYMENT FEE.  I PROTESTED AND WAS TOLD I COULD NOT CANCEL WITH A REFUND OF ANY OF THE $600, THAT ALL THE CASH I HAD INVESTED SO FAR WOULD BE DONATED TO CHARITY.   AT EACH STEP I BECAME MORE HEAVILY INVESTED AND BECAME MORE SUSPICIOUS OF EACH NEW DEMAND FOR MORE CASH IN $100 INCREMENTS.  I FEAR I HAVE LOST NOW $700 WITH NO RECOURSE.

I HAVE THE EMAIL THREAD BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT HERE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clickandorder4us/los-angeles-california/clickandorder4us-deceptive-payment-practice-non-disclosure-los-angeles-california-1451267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content