Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2017
  • Updated: Mon, January 09, 2017
  • Reported By: Duff — Selma Alabama USA

USA customs4u Internet

I paid to have a custom video made on The perfomer I chose never made the video. So, I tried numerous times to contact customer service at requesting a refund, but never got any response.  I finally contacted their credit card processor and the credit card processor gave me a refund after several days.

Just be aware if you use that 1. the performer you choose may never make the video, 2. you will likely not be able to get in touch with ANYONE at, and 3. you may never get your money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2017 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content