X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Darlene Pennock, - EVERGREEN MOBILE ESTATES - Shelton Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Shelton Washington
  • Darlene Pennock, - EVERGREEN MOBILE ESTATES 70 Blevins Rd N Shelton, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 360-4262015
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Evergreen Mobile Estates, Darlene Pennock ripoff FRAUD against HUD, forgery, threats against tenants SHELTON Washington

My landlord,DARLENE PENNOCK who rented me a delapidated single wide mobile home, accepted my HUD cert. But the amount they said was ok to pay wasn't good enough for this greedy cow. She forced me to pay 100.00-200.00 MORE a month than HUD agreed to. When HUD said they wouldn't pay to help with peoples rent anymore at her "busines"because of overcharging, the landlord reprinted a years worth of receits.

Instead of the 720.00 a month I had paid all year, she changed them in her computer to say I only paid 610.00 a month. She then forged her sisters signature, who used to be for a while the manager here. She told me if I told anyone me and my kids would be "out on the street" and said it was 'our little secret'.

She has also since finding out housing authority is looking at her for fraud, been super nice and even deleted alot of charges on my bill to keep me quiet, except I had shown these forged receits to other people.

She needs to pay for being so crooked.

anonymous
Shelton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2004 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/darlene-pennock-evergreen-mobile-estates/shelton-washington-98584/evergreen-mobile-estates-darlene-pennock-ripoff-fraud-against-hud-forgery-threats-again-114498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content