This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Dermstore.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 24, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, January 24, 2018
  • Reported By: jack — Utah United States
  • Dermstore.com

, California
    United States

Dermstore.com I got a product from Dermstore. com even though I did not order and I was out of the country on that date California

Looks like Dermstore.com has a scam going on. They send you products even though you did not order it, and you were out of the country on that date. They sent an invoice for some crappy product for $182.18 cents with a fake order number 9486571. Total scam, as we have never heard of the company and dont order beauty products on line.  They sent two small vials pricing them at $82. Seriously, people!

I have no interest in returning that product as I dont want to waste time calling them and taking the box to the post office.  If you want it send, someone to pick up.

I am sure if they are doing this to us, they are scamming many others too. Wanted to put this on rip off report, so that others who are being scammed knwo that they are not alone.

Dermstore.com: stop scamming people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2018 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dermstorecom/california/dermstorecom-i-got-a-product-from-dermstore-com-even-though-i-did-not-order-and-i-was-o-1425096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content