Complaint Review: Diamond Doctor

• Diamond Doctor
    8127 Preston Rd
    Dallas, Texas
    USA

Diamond Doctor performed heinous crimes by claiming they deliver the best jewels in Dallas when really they rack up the price for their diamonds and sell knock-off versions. I was truly disappointed at their service and it turns out you can buy much better quality diamonds at cheaper places. They are located in Dallas, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Your Feedback is Appreciated

Diamond Doctor Scam is the headline I'd use to sum up my experience with this terrible busness. David Blank, the manager of Diamond Doctor, clearly believes his service is the best in the whole of Texas but I'd contest this to an alarming degree. He sells diamonds and jewellery that cost well over the price it ought to be selling at (an example being $20,000 selling price for a ring worth $9,000). He claims he has the best quality diamonds yet I've seen and reviewed for myself much better selections of diamonds (and this has been verified by various sources I visited).

In short: a bad company selling bad stuff for their own personal game. They don't care about their customers one bit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2016 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diamond-doctor/dallas-texas-tx-75225/diamond-doctor-performed-heinous-crimes-by-claiming-they-deliver-the-best-jewels-in-dalla-1279746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Your Feedback is Appreciated

AUTHOR: Diamond Doctor - (USA)

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We take pride in offering only the best quality diamonds that have been appraised by recognized third parties. Our prices are always in line with these apprasials.

If any customer is not happy with the quality of any item purchased from us, we will gladly exchange it or give an immediate refund.  This has been our policy since the day we opened in 2002.

If you are willing to come to our store with the item(s) you purchased from us, along with the receipt, not only can you return the item(s) you bought from us for a full refund, I will personally give you a $1000 credit toward anything we offer to offset your feelings of disappointment with our service. We are looking forward to the opportunity to rectify this matter.

Sincerely,