Complaint Review: Direct General Financial Services,Inc. - Memphis Tennessee

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2018
  • Updated: Tue, March 13, 2018
  • Reported By: Vu Kieu — Ocala Florida United States
  • Direct General Financial Services,Inc.
    P.O. Box 1996 Memphis TN
    Memphis, Tennessee
    United States

Direct General Financial Services, Inc. Direct Auto & Life Insurance The company has failed to reimburse Memphis Tennessee

My auto insurance policy is FLPA131034729. On 08/21/2017, I came to the company agent named Randy Black to inform him that I wanted to cancel my policy with them as I purchased a new car and got a new auto insurance with another company.

The policy is for 6-month period (from 07/05/2017 to 01/05/2018). As of 08/28/2017, the company has to reimburse me $382.00. I asked them to pay me the amount several times, but until now, more than 5 months, they still fail to pay me the due amount. How can I get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-general-financial-servicesinc/memphis-tennessee/direct-general-financial-services-inc-direct-auto-amp-life-insurance-the-company-has-f-1434118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content