This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Discounted Transmission Repair

• Submitted: Tue, January 16, 2018
  • Updated: Tue, January 16, 2018
  • Reported By: Richard — Philadelphia other United States
  • Discounted Transmission Repair
    N/A
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    United States

Discounted Transmission Repair Precision transmission & Auto Repair www.tra10jr.com Basically offered false advertising info to me and now will not return my car to me after offered free towing. Now that I don’t want to get work done they want to charge me and the ad said free problem check. I now have a lawyer involved. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

After using google search engine to search up "transmission repair” this page popped up that offered many great services and info about rebuild on transmissions. I was told I will not have to pay for tow or diagnostics for my vehicle and they would pick up my car tomorrow. A weeek and a half has passed after diagnosing my car I was told to do a credit check for a payment plan with I did not get approved for and I would be forced to decline the repair. After declining the repair, they immediately said I would have to pay for things they offer free(i.e towing, diagnostics). The total was $500 bucks. I said I have to pay $500 dollars just to get my car back after you people advertised and told me over the phone it would be free. Now they have NOT returned my car like I have asked and won’t release it to me with payment so I have contacted a lawyer. When I called the number on the advertisement which is 2158921798, James answers and he says "looser, f* you, you f*g looser we do not work for free” and hangs up. [continued below]....

..... I called back asking for an address to see him in person and he stated, "you want the address? Hold on f*g looser her it is, click”. Then hangs up on me.

I’m NOW just going to contact my lawyer and file a lawsuit for the replacement of my vehicles full value for my 2007 Chevy Impala. My advise don’t call. My car is now with precision transmission and auto repair which is not the name on the advertisement or the number. This guy works in philly and will not provide an address and he is taking the calls then contacts the shop to come pick up the car and take it to New Jersey where the address is assigned to Presicision Transmission and Auto Repair(744 Rahway Ave, Woodbury, NJ). DO NOT LET THEM TAKE YOUR CAR. THEY JUST WANT MONEY. WHILE USING A FALSE AD TO INCUR CHARGES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2018 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/discounted-transmission-repair/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19140/discounted-transmission-repair-precision-transmission-auto-repairwwwtra10jrcom-basi-1423440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content