Complaint Review: Dmitry Kovalenko - ebay - BROOKLYN New York

• Dmitry Kovalenko - ebay
    2675 EAST 7TH STREET APT. 5A
    BROOKLYN, New York

Dmitry Kovalenko Ebay Fraud! Ripoff! BROOKLYN, New York

I purchased a camera off of Ebay on Dec.11, 2004. This camera was supposedly a Brand New Sigma SA-9 35mm SLR Camera Kit w/ 28-105mm Lens. It was going to be a christmas gift to my fiance. I won the bidding at $200 and sent a money order to Mr. Kovalenko. I did'nt recieve the camera for a month and a half. Practically every day I would spend 5 minutes emailing this fraud in hopes of recieving the camera.

Every day he would tell me that he allready sent the camera and it is not his fault that I haven't recieved it. After almost 2 months, about 30 emails, and contemplation of a small lawsuit I recieved a camera. Not THE camera, but A camera. The camera he sent me was a broken Sigma super zoom. It is a bad camera to begin with, especially if it is broken. If I lived in Brooklyn, I would seek my revenge, but I don't so what can I really do...such is life.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS MAN. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THIS MAN B/C HE HAS ALL KINDS OF BAD KARMA COMING BACK HIS WAY AND YOU DON'T WANNA BE AROUND HIM WHEN IT DOES.

Dusty
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2005 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dmitry-kovalenko-ebay/brooklyn-new-york-11235/dmitry-kovalenko-ebay-fraud-ripoff-brooklyn-new-york-131008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content