What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair
Free speech rights compromised

WATCH News
Segment Now
Ripoff Report | Dr. Adam Rubinstein, M.D., Review - Miami, Florida
Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Dr. Adam Rubinstein, M.D., F.A.C.S. - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sumitra — United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Dr. Adam Rubinstein, M.D., F.A.C.S. Miami, Florida United States

Dr. Adam Rubinstein, M.D., F.A.C.S. Dr. Adam awful & unacceptable customer service Miami Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a phony review

Now 3 months post op & my aftercare has been awful! I’ve had 2 appointments booked with my surgeon Dr Adam for my follow up & both times I have got there & he hasn’t been there! First time after waiting 15 minutes staff told me he was ill when Infact he had gone home early!

2nd time his office rang at the exact time of my appointment saying he was stuck in traffic?? Surely he should of rang before he was due to see a patient! 2 wasted journeys, travel costs, time off work awful & unacceptable customer service from what’s meant to be a respected company & surgeon!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2018 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-adam-rubinstein-md-facs/miami-florida/dr-adam-rubinstein-md-facs-dr-adam-awful-unacceptable-customer-service-miami-1468145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a phony review

AUTHOR: Adam - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, December 05, 2018

This is a fake review written by someone that has never been to my office at all. It is designed to damage my reputation.

Featured Reports