X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: DRI*SWREG, Cardquery.com - Eden Prairie Minnesota

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sacramento California
  • DRI*SWREG, Cardquery.com 9625 W 76th St. #150, Eden Prairie, Minnesota U.S.A.

DRI*SWREG,Cardquery.com STOLEN MasterCard THEFT IDENTITY? $137.88 UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CHARGE Eden Prairie Minnesota

A few days after the alledged charge against my account, I started bouncing checks and could not go grocery shopping or use my checking debit/mastercard! I checked my account and nobody has nows my credit card #s, but had to research this. Filed a compaint, but my bank didn't have any info on them and I have to complete all of this paperwork. It could take up to 60 days to resolve, but we are hungry NOW.

Several charges and NSF fees have accumulated, what a nighmare! Who allows this rip off to happen? Why isn't this company shut down and being investigated. It can't be just happening to me....or can it? Nah/

BEWARE!!!!

Karen
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/driswreg-cardquerycom/eden-prairie-minnesota-55344/driswregcardquerycom-stolen-mastercard-theft-identity-13788-unauthorized-debit-char-273872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair