Complaint Review: Dunde Wealth Recovery - New York NY

• Dunde Wealth Recovery
    Headquarters World Financial Center, 220 Vesey Street New York
    New York, NY
    United States

Dunde Wealth Recovery, Dunde Wealth Recovery is just a group of scammers New York NY

If you are looking for ways to recover your lost money from a binary broker then just learn your lesson and move on, there is no cash to recover. Dunde Wealth Recovery is just a group of scammers looking to take more of your money. These money recovery scammers leave their email addresses and phone number everywhere. Stay away from them. I had a terrible experience with Dunde Wealth Recovery. I remember when I got introduced to the Dunde Wealth Recovery I thought it was the right place to connect I didn’t know I was going to end up being a scam victim again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2018 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dunde-wealth-recovery/new-york-ny-10281/dunde-wealth-recovery-dunde-wealth-recovery-is-just-a-group-of-scammers-new-york-ny-1464063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content