Complaint Review: ECOQUEST And Kenny Whitman - Brooklyn New York

• Reported By: Las Vegas Nevada
  • ECOQUEST And Kenny Whitman
    kennywhitman.com/business.htm
    Brooklyn, New York

ECOQUEST And Kenny Whitman Ecoquest distributer harassed me for asking to be removed from his mailing list Brooklyn New York

I asked to be removed from Mr. Whitman's mailing list as it requested at the bottom of his email, and I recieved an email back asking "what bothered me about the business opportunity?". So, I wrote back and told him what bothered me, his message about god bless us and america and our troops where ever they may be. I don't wish to associate with a company that sells religion with it's product. I do not appreciate Mr Whitman and his harassing emails either. I come from a military family and I have my own beliefs.

Stacey
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2007 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ecoquest-and-kenny-whitman/brooklyn-new-york/ecoquest-and-kenny-whitman-ecoquest-distributer-harassed-me-for-asking-to-be-removed-from-253115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content