Complaint Review: EDEBITPAY - EDPREPORTING - Internet

• EDEBITPAY - EDPREPORTING
    edebitpay.com
    Internet
    United States of America

EDEBITPAY - EDPREPORTING edebitpay.com took $99.00 dollars from my account without my permission, and I WILL get all of it back! Internet

*General Comment: more info

*Consumer Suggestion: Some info

on Sept.24th of 2009,Edebitpay.com took it upon themselves to take $99.00 from my account.I will be filing a lawsuit to get it back and ending all bank accounts so this will never happen again!I can't contact them.I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!I didn't have it in my account till Oct.2 of 2009.I want it back and edebitpay to suffer unspeakable pain and suffering,and they will!But for now,I will go about this the right way and file a lawsuit against them.I WILL GET THIS MONEY BACK!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/edebitpay-edpreporting/internet/edebitpay-edpreporting-edebitpaycom-took-9900-dollars-from-my-account-without-my-per-504385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

more info

AUTHOR: Jazzscher - (United States of America)

this company has already been suied by the FTC once for this action.  i filed a complaint today against them.  If your interested in the first case it is FTC-062-3125.  they already paid back 2.2 million but then changed how the got the money and are at it again.  anyone who see this file a complaint with the FTC and lets stop them from doing this.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Some info

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Here's some info that might help.  Please note that they are a NEVADA based LLC.

This info is from the California Secretary of State website: