Complaint Review: Emergency And Specialty Animal Medical Hospital - Birmingham Alabama

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009
  • Reported By: Huntsville Alabama
  • Emergency And Specialty Animal Medical Hospital
    2864 Acton Road
    Birmingham, Alabama

Emergency And Specialty Animal Medical Hospital Emergency And Specialty Animal Medical Center Misdiagnosis, Mistreatment, Surgery, Death of Companion Pet Birmingham Alabama

The internist of this specialty and emergency animal hospital misdiagnosed my companion due to misinterpreting an ultrasound and recommended surgery on Feb 8, 2008.

The board-certified surgeon, collocated with the internist, performed the mis- recommended surgery and did not find ANYTHING WRONG with my companion animal. The surgeon released his patient (my companion) to me, his guardian, and the patient DIED 3 days after release (Feb 21, 2008).

If anyone else with a bad experience with this clinic wants to discuss it please contact me through the site administrator.

See my original RipOff Report: #360010
(Enter it in the search box)

Nitsa
Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emergency-and-specialty-animal-medical-hospital/birmingham-alabama/emergency-and-specialty-animal-medical-hospital-emergency-and-specialty-animal-medical-cen-428085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content